Monday, June 8, 2009

New website and new release - Ann Cory

Oh my gosh I'm so late for my blog post today it's not even funny. I wanted to share my new stuff with you :) First off my website has been redone and I'm totally in love with it. Oh yeah baby! If you haven't been by my site for awhile, I'd love for you to stop by and see the changes! http://www.anncory.com/

Currently the blog is inactive, hopefully that will be up and running again soon.


Also, Their Lady Liberty just released a bit ago - my ultra hot menage story. It's got a lot of heat to it. I owe some thanks to my personal cabana boy for fanning me during some very intense scenes! :) If you haven't had a chance to check it out, here's the blurb:

There’s nothing Liberty likes better than to spend her time with the two men who ignite her body and show her pleasures like no other. She belongs to them both and doesn’t want it any other way.

Brandon and Neil want nothing more than to make Liberty happy and satisfied. With her hot body and carefree ways, their mind is on little else except the next time they get together. As they see it, there are worse things to be than at the mercy of a sex goddess.

Behind the steamed up windows of Brandon’s van, the threesome meet up for an afternoon rendezvous where they can love freely and live out their most decadent fantasies.

Again, my apologies for being late - it has been a heck of a day. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
~Ann Cory
Author of contemporary and paranormal - Seduction Style

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin