Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th - again

I’ve had a bad week. In fact, the whole month has been not-so-good. A pretty crappy year up to now, really. I can only hope it gets better with the arrival of spring.

Many of my friends feel the same. Some have trouble with husbands or boyfriends, others struggle at work, and almost everyone faces problems with money. Bills rolling in, cars costing more to run, jobs not secure, homes worth less than they used to be.

In the midst of all this trouble, I ask myself, what can I do to reduce the everyday strain?

Those who’ve read my previous posts know that like Georgina, the hotshot banker who is the heroine of my contemporary romance PROJECT SEDUCTION, I like lists. So, here is my list of 10 things a girl can do to avoid life’s little disasters.

1. Never trust a man who says “trust me”.
2. Don’t try to look like a teenager beyond forty.
3. Learn to accept defeat even when you’re right.
4. Try not to run out of toilet paper.
5. If you make more money, keep it a secret.
6. Accept all men are little boys at heart.
7. Wipe off you lipstick before kissing.
8. Know when to hide your intelligence.
9. Never wear white during your period.
10. Don’t expect life to be fair.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love from Tatiana

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin