Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Something HAWT on this cold, cold day

Hello. Jennifer Johnson here welcoming December with you. And Brrr, it's snowing right now. What better way to warm up than with a few hot pictures of some good looking men.

First up. Hugh Jackman. He didn't turn me on so much in the X Men movies, but he does the best Curly I've ever seen in Oklahoma. And I've seen lots of versions of that play in both movie and live form.



This is Jamie Durie. I think he's Australian, and he does landscaping. Who cares what he does? Isn't he cute? Hey, Jamie, come on ovah and talk to me, why don't ya while you're planting my flowers (insert lecherous laughter here).


This is a local guy who obviously paid a photographer a lot of money to make some hawt pictures of him. Money well spent, I think, as it made me want to be his Facebook friend and also got me to put him up here at Resplendence. Who knows? Maybe one day he'll be on the cover of a book.


Next up? Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs fame.

Why do I love to look at Mike? Because he's funny, and he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. He can also sing very well though you don't see that side of him very often on the show. Oh, Mikey! If I had a dirty job, I sure would want you by my side doing it with me.

Want to know more about me?
http://booksbyjenniferjohnson.com

My book, Holding Out for a Hero, is available HERE.

1 comment:

Glynis Peters said...

Cyprus is chillier at the moment, but you warmed me up with those pics! Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin