Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Howdy from JJ

Man it feels as if forever since I dropped in here and was able to do my scheduled blog day. Maybe not forever but at least a few months...LOL

My attendence has been spotty due to the fact that I was being primary full time care giver to my elderly grandmother, my husband lost his job so my writing focus was pretty much nil, as well as having my annual vacation and my semi annual cold/flu bug.

Life seems to be hovering on an even plateau right now. My grandmother seems to have stabilized although how long she can remain independant is anyone's guess. 18 months has been straining on my husband and our marriage but after months of nothing he's had some very promising interviews--one in Arkansas and one here in Missouri. The one in Arkansas morphed from a phone interview to one in which he was asked to come to Arkasnas and interview in person--they reimbursed the mileage and paid for the hotel for us to come down! WOOHOO!

He was also contacted by the state and informed that one of the postions he applied for had been filled but they wanted him to come in for a THIRD interview for another position! How awesome is that? hopefully it wont be long.

Speaking of short waits (nice segue huh? LOL) Next month sees the release of my long awaited next novel Demon's Fall! WOOHOO!!! we're finally all on the same page and are pretty pleased with the way it's turned out!

I dont have an exact date (would love to have 10/10/10 but since its a Sunday I won't hold my breath for THAT specific date LOL) but I do know it won't be much longer! WOOHOO!!!

I so love Andras and Tange and I can't wait for y'all to meet them as well!


What happens when a demon falls for an angel?

Tangela Teshua just recently buried her parents and has given up her city apartment to move back to the country house they left her. However, their deaths and her move are not the biggest changes coming to Tange’s life. Tange learns she is a guardian angel—or at least she will be when she over comes the challenges Satan will put in front of her.

Andras Belial’s father assigned him the task of destroying the newest being on the lighted path. But another battle looms on the horizon for Andras. His inner demon struggles against the strange formation of feelings, of a conscious growing to life. He falters even more when he meets Tange, the beautiful angel just might be able to save him.

Lucifer, infuriated that not only has Andras turned his back on his heritage but he has joined forces with an angel, sends an assassin demon after both Andras and Tange. Can they keep the demons at bay long enough to find happiness?

Unfortunately my concentration for writing new projects has been slightly nil lately...wonder why that is? LOL I hope and pray our personal lives soon slow down and get on a better plane so that i can return to doing what I love best: Writing tales that turn up the heat even as they go bump in the night!

See y'all next time
Hugz!
JJ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin