Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Day Late...

OMG!!!
Yes, lameo here is a day late on the blog. What can I say, I'm in New York and well, I'm in New York.

As we speak I'm on the last twenty-four hours of the Authors After Dark conference and I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard. I've met some of the best ladies on the face of the planet and am going to need a week to recover from the lack of sleep.

But all is well. We went into the city on Thursday. It was my first time in New York City and what an experience. We took a carriage ride around Central Park and saw the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry. We even got to go on the New York City subway for an hour and I can assure you it was a five senses experience.

All and all I've had the best time. I'd love to post a bunch of pictures, but have yet to download any. So hopefully for the next post. This afternoon, there's a book signing and three other ladies and I have a suite where we're giving away a bunch of books and an ereader. I'm thrilled to get a chance to see Worlds Apart in print. Thanks again to Les for the fabulous cover.

Okay, I know this is a short and somewhat cheated post, but my eyes are still bloodshot and well, I think I'm supposed to be somewhere.

Cheers,
Kris Norris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin