Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the Road

I have hit a wall when it comes to writing. I've lost that one thing that I desperately need...My Muse.

In an attempt to find him, I've set out on a series of trip, (Which is why this post was actually written on Sept 26). First will find me hold up in Jefferson City Mo, searching for my elusive hero. Then I'm off to a stop in St. Charles MO for a couple of days before returning home long enough to swap out suitcases and head for two weeks in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. I figure if I haven't succeeded in wrangling my muse by October 6, he'll surely be in seclusion of the Ozark National Forest waiting for my arrival.

I will have minimal Internet all of the final week of Sept/first of October, and none at all from the 6 to the 20th--which is good in actuality. If my muse does show up, I want him to have my full and undivided attention.

So, if you happen to be in either Jeff City Mo, St. Charles Mo, or north central Arkansas, and you spy a BBW with a netbook clutched tightly, and wearing a frazzled look, make sure you say hello--it might just be me.

And if you see a man who STRONGLY resembles this one:



Please let me know!

Thanks!
Hugz
JJ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin