Monday, May 11, 2009

I Might Be A Bit Late, but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Sorry all...

I'm a bit late with this blog. I had a crazy weekend with work (we hosted a Conference Softball Tournament, and I was required to be there every game), and with Mother's Day also falling on the same weekend, all I have to say is WHEW! I'm so glad it's over.

On that note, I would like to wish all you mothers out there a slightly belated HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY... I know how hard all of you work, worry, and love. My mom is the best, and I wish I could spend more time with her. I admire all the moms with full time jobs - whether you are one of those who are full-time moms, or those who work full-time in other professions. You are the reason your children shine. Be proud of yourselves. Moms ROCK!

I am not a mother myself, though I hope to be one some day. I don't know how you all do it. You are truly an inspiration to all of us future moms.

And, just on a side note... I titled a blog "What Would Jane Austen Do?" a couple of months ago. Last week I was walking through Barnes and Noble (of course...where else do I go?) and guess what the title of a new book happened to be? Yes, you guessed it. What Would Jane Austen Do? Ha! I guess I am just a genius. Or someone else had the same funny idea as I did. But I prefer to go with option one.

Look for my newest book on the Resplendence Website, Love Not a Thief. And my first foray into contemporary erotica is coming out on the 19th in the Hot For Teacher Anthology. Hope you like them!

Be Yourself,
Cara Hart
LOVE NOT A THIEF - Available NOW in ebook from Resplendence Publishing
A LOVE IN DISGUISE - Available NOW ebook and print from Resplendence Publishing
SENSE AND SENSUALITY- Coming May 19 in the HOT FOR TEACHER Anthology from Resplendence Publishing
www.Resplendencepublishing.com
Also available at www.fictionwise.com and AMAZON!!!
Visit me on MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/carahart71

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin