Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

It's that time of year again when people get extra crazy...eh busy and all the tinsel and lights come out of the boxes, creating enchanting streets. I do so love Christmas. I know, I know, the shops are thick with rushing people, some cranky and stressed, but I appreciate the season of giving. Of seeing presents under the tree and sending cards in the mail, knowing you are going to make someones day. Unfortunately, I am far, far away from my family, but they are only a phone call away. Hey that rhymes. LOL
So no matter where you are in the world, whether it is snowing or a hot summer's day, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Xmas.
I hope you enjoy the holidays with loved ones.
Lyn
xoxo

1 comment:

Resplendence Publishing said...

Happy Holidays from your RP family in the states! I'll see you next month...

Love you bunches,

Leigh

Blog Widget by LinkWithin