Monday, September 28, 2009

Ready for something cozy?

I live in Southern Indiana, where suddenly I need a sweatshirt in the mornings and evenings, and may soon have to wear real shoes instead of my beloved sandals. (Trying not to pout about that last part.)

This afternoon when I got home from work, I even tried to turn on the gas fireplace to take the edge off the chill. So far no pilot light, but I'll keep fiddling...

Considering the weather here, it feels right to tell you that this year's Legend Christmas stories are available! Last year's stories were all set in approximately the same time period, a few weeks before Christmas to New Year's. We made sure the snow storm's fury was at its height at the same point in all the stories.

But the 2009 Christmas stories are historical. Janet Eaves' The Christmas Heart is set in 1944, Jan Scarbrough's A Groovy Christmas in 1968, and 1975 is the year for my story, Under the Mistletoe. (It hurts me to refer to a 1975-set story as historical, but I suppose I'll get over it eventually.)

If you have read any of the other Legend series books, you're sure to see some people and places you recognize. For instance, my hero and heroine are the parents of my hero in Christmas Collision. The saloon in Under the Mistletoe is sold to Midnight Shelby in the first Legend anthology, Finding Home, and she turns it into The Emporium where she sells arts and crafts.

If it's chilly where you are, why not warm up with some cozy stories set in Legend, Tennessee--where romance lives right next door?

Magdalena Scott
Visit my website and my blog.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin