Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello Again

Life's been busy in my little world. I went on my annual girl's week vacation in July and by the time this posts, I'll be back in Arkansas at a family reunion.

I have also been busy with edits on my next release, Demon's Fall. I'm so in love with my Demon hero, Andras Belial. Dark, brooding, tortured, and struggling with the changes taking place inside. There's nothing worse than a demon with a heart, with a conscience. Compounding the issue is the object of his affection: Tangela Teshua, a future Guardian Angel.

The path they find themselves on is often rocky, filled with pitfalls that could lead the destruction of them both.

This book is slated to release in Jan of 2010 so please be watching for it!

I really hate to cut this short but I still have a ton of packing to do. I'll see you in September!

Hugz and have a wonderful month!
JJ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin